Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Month of Gratitude

The month of Thanksgiving is upon us, and this year I decided to challenge myself with thirty days of things I am thankful for (not that I can fit all that I am thankful for in thirty days, and I am thankful year round,) by way of a photo project. The challenge is 30 posts with a picture of what I am thankful for that day; nothing extravagant, just a simple depiction of my gratitude in preparation for the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, and remembering what really matters. Trayton and I will also be making a crafty "Give Thanks" tree to drop leaves from each day and display on our refrigerator. It's never too early to introduce them to the importance of gratitude, right?!

My Children

I am blessed to have two beautiful, healthy children, and I am thankful every day for this gift. They amaze me daily in their growth and development; it's truly a miraculous process to be a part of and share with them.
  
Wishing you a pot o' gold, and all the joy your heart can hold. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!