Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Month of Gratitude: Day 14

Views from Ireland




 
I had so many pictures from our 2009 honeymoon in Ireland (about 1400) that it was hard to pick just one or two to share. I am thankful that this beautiful place still exists, raw and only minimally touched by by civilization when compared to other parts of the world. I am thankful we got to take this trip of a lifetime and experience Ireland's beauty. The island is serene and everywhere you look, history is right in front of you; we even visited the remains of the farm where Ryan's family lived just a short five generations ago (my tree is a bit more complicated to trace back.) I hope we are lucky enough to return one day but as the saying goes "If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!" (Fingers still crossed.)

Wishing you a pot o' gold, and all the joy your heart can hold. Thanks for reading!