Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Month of Gratitude: Day 21

Des Moines
(Photo courtesy of Greater Des Moines Partnership)
I am thankful to have lived in the city of Des Moines growing up and being able to visit often. It makes me appreciate the diversity between the place I live now and where I lived during my childhood. There are many things I miss like the convenience of shopping (especially if I forget something at the grocery store), not being within a few minutes drive of my best friend, the nightlife and entertainment. However, I love the serenity and peace of our farm, along with the room to have our animals close and letting our children play without a street just a few feet away. Des Moines will always be a special place for me, full of fond memories.


Wishing you a pot o' gold, and all the joy your heart can hold. Thanks for reading!