Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Month of Gratitude: Day 18

My Hands


 
I am thankful that I can hold the ones I love, type, cook and do many everyday things that some are denied. I am also thankful that I can use my hands to create. I enjoy designing flowers and take pride in my work; two of my favorite bouquets I've created are pictured. My parents have taught me many things related to home renovation, and I am proud of my work and thankful I am able to finish all of the doors, trim etc., in our house (saves Dad time so he just has to cut and install things.) My favorite room is my son's room. I handled every piece of wood in his room multiple times (except the crib and rocker), from the ceiling to the floor, and from sanding to the final coat of finish. I have been blessed to be able to use my hands for so many things.

Wishing you a pot o' gold, and all the joy your heart can hold. Thanks for reading!