Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pregnancy Week 21

During weeks 21-22 we traveled to the Bahamas for my brother's destination wedding - sea sickness wasn't bad until the last day and then WOW...all I have to say. Baby girl weighed about 3/4 of a pound and still measured at 10.5 inches. Her kicks definitely started getting stronger this week; not sure if I was just more in tune or it had something to do with being at sea. She was definitely more active in the afternoon/evening and more restful during the day. Her eyebrows and lids are now present and her vagina has begun to form.

21 Weeks-Mom: Aside from the trip, I've felt pretty well lately. The one day we got to swim in the ocean I felt amazing; weight free and very relaxed. My varicose veins weren't too unsightly and I could finally feel the little girl's kicks on the outside of my belly; Ryan has been waiting to feel them but trying to catch them when he's around has been hard! There really isn't much new to report this week and we have an appointment later in week 22; hoping I ate well enough and didn't splurge on the ship to keep my weight right on track. Trayton and Ryan had  blast swimming in the ocean (don't mind my goofy smile while trying to get  decent picture and keep Tray from jumping out of my arms to get to the water!)
Week 21 belly!

Wishing you a pot o' gold, and all the joy your heart can hold. Thanks for reading!