Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pregnancy Week 32


Week 32 for Baby: Little girl now weighs about 3.75lbs and is measuring about 16.5in. She is now sporting toenails, fingernails and hair! Her skin is smoothing out as she gains weight and she is gaining about half a pound a week at this point.






Week 32 for Mom:Sorry, no picture again this week :( I have been continuing to get the house ready for Trayton's 2nd birthday party and getting ahead on projects for school. We have also been at the hospital to visit Ryan's grandma, Virginia who is not doing well. After catching pneumonia while trying to rehabilitate to go home at the nursing home, she took a turn for the worst and returned to St. Anthony. The focus at this point is on making her comfortable and making sure she is with family. My 28th birthday passed quietly (which I am thankful for during this time of sorrow) with my parents and Trayton, as Ryan traveled to Minnesota for his grandma Joyce's birthday. The pelvic pain on top of having high blood pressure would not have made for a good time traveling this trip. Braxton hicks contractions have came and went. I think the past few weeks have caught up to me because I am again, feeling exhausted. Only about a month left of nursing school!

Wishing you a pot o' gold, and all the joy your heart can hold. Thanks for reading!