Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Finally, A Chance to Sit Down...

Just not for long; I'm headed to psych. class!

I want to extend a HUGE thank you to Lara at Designer Blogs for sprucing up around here for me! I hope my readers also enjoy the new look as it has been a long time coming. August turned out to be the busiest month yet this year for us. We had bridal showers and bachelorette parties for family, livestock shows at the Iowa State Fair, dilemmas with the dirt-work for our addition and ended the month with Ryan's brother's wedding and the start of school. Through it all, Trayton was a little trooper despite his changing schedule.

We are looking forward to returning to a normal schedule. I have been working on a few posts in my free time (which seems to be nearly nonexistent lately) and I'm excited to return to my blog while catching up on friends' I've missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!