Thursday, April 28, 2011

MIA and 365

I have been away from my blog for so long that I feel really disconnected and at the same time so happy to be back! Classes have been CRAZY and I'm glad to be wrapping the semester up tomorrow and Friday; I have written some form of paper, critique or lab report almost every day since Trayton's birthday at the beginning of April (posts coming soon!) I feel like I've been missing out on all the action and have some major catching up to do in reading all of your blogs which I'm saving for one of the rainy days we are supposed to have within the next week. 

Aside from the writing I have planned for Trayton's birthday, I also wanted to share my photo project! I know many people are undertaking some sort of 365 photo project and I thought, what an awesome idea! I decided to start mine on Trayton's birthday and write notes To My Son With Love up to his second birthday. I am a complete amature and I would love to take a photography class to learn how to get the most out of my camera and build skills. The editing process is picking up but for now here are the first three days! Hope you enjoy!  





Wishing you a pot o' gold, and all the joy your heart can hold. Thanks for reading! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory